I posted this elsewhere, but am copy/pasting it to make it easier.

New here. LOTS of experience with E30s, E36s, and E46s, but no SMGs. Well, now I have one.

Enter a 2006 E46 M3 SMG with a true CSL SGM gearbox computer. The sticker has the VIN of a late 2002 M3 CSL SMG car. The computer has been tested and is correct. The car came to me as a former track car and was heavily disassembled. The gearbox was on the floor of the car, and no engine. With some google searching (for pictures) and a bunch of time figuring out where everything attached, I mated the gearbox to an S54 and ran the hoses to the right side "well" in the engine compartment as it came with a relocation kit. All things that needed to done was done. The original DME for the car was reflashed to accommodate the SMG CSL computer. The car runs well and seems to operating properly. The flywheel is an 12 pound one piece and the clutch is an uprated unit with a sprung clutch disc. HOWEVER .....

After clearing codes off of both computers I took the car for a drive. I hammered as much as I could considering I was on public roads. Anyway, using both a Snap-On Solus and an Autel MX808, I picked up codes from the CSL SMG computer. So far, I have not been able to determine exactly what they represent and what to do about them. The codes are

Solus
177 Safety Concept 2 clutch
178 Safety Concept 3

MX808
0000B1 SMG Safety concept, level 2, clutch
0000B2 SMG Safety concept, level 3

Who can help me???