First issue is the Remote Keyless Entry Security System that is under the back seat on drivers side. The wire that is connected to the box listed as input, the other end is not connected to anything and I cannot tell where it should be connected. Any pictures or suggestions as to where it should go would really be appreciated.

Currently the remotes do not work at all so I have been using the key to access the vehicle but that has resulted in another problem. Sometimes it works ok and unlocks the drivers door or it unlocks all doors. Other times it unlocks only driver door and when I enter the vehicle the dome lights are flashing instead of being on solid until I close the door. When I leave the vehicle if the dome light is flashing and I shut the door only the driver door is locked with the key. Other times when dome light is on solid when I open door all doors lock.

I think if I can get the security system to work by finding out where it is supposed to be connected I can program remote chips and then it may resolve the other issues but I Need Help.