Hey guys im going to try and keep this as brief as i can but i got alot to say so bare with me.

Basically i got coolant pissing out between my engine and trans, i believe its that pan above the flywheel. I recently changed my valley pan and i have a URO coolant pipe that was installed by someone else. After removing the valley pan a while back i discovered the coolant pipe leaked into the valley pan and not out of the motor so coolant just recirculated so i didnt bother with replacing it. All the parts i serviced havnt leaked at all (checked them under pressure with scope) but now 2 years later all of a sudden coolant pisses out between the engine/trans, no leaks anywhere else just between the engine/trans verified via scope again, i dont think the coolant pipe is leaking beyond leaking coolant back into the valley pan for recirculation although im still going to probably replace it as i dont want to do this again....i dont think the coolant pipe can cause a leak between the engine/trans only that pan above the flywheel which has to be the problem....if im wrong let me know.

So now that i have to drop the tranny my questions and concerns are as follows:

- Should i go with the AGM coolant pipe (looks to be of better quality design) my thing is i feel the URO failed possibly due to bad installation so if others have had the URO and put lots of miles without issue id obviously rather go with that and save money but if people have had problems with the URO and my leak is because of that pipe id want the AGM cause i dont want this leak ever again. Anyone had issues with either after alot of miles? Whats the general opinion on both?

- How bad is dropping the transmission? I dont have advanced tools and i will be lowering the tranny via a motorcycle jack with some brackets im going to weld up to support the tranny. If its a terrible job even with advanced tools i might opt to just get an alt mechanic to do it....but if its fairly straight forward id rather do it myself and save $

- I also need to remove the servos on the valve covers, never done that before but im going to because it makes the intake/fuel rail removal easier. From what ive read some say you can simply remove/reinstall them no particular way and the car will re initialize them when you turn on ignition; then others say you have to remove them a certain way using an allen wrench to take tension off the eccentric shaft (mine dont have that adjustment screw).....further on others say you must "reinitialize them" with software. I have INPA and i know setting the min/max travel is possible but i dont mess with it....can INPA reinitialize them or will my car do it automatically. My car is 2006 but manufactured in nov 2007, facelifted and has some parts that are newer revised design ex. PCV valves i think this is why i dont have adjustment screws on the servos.

Thanks for reading, i hope someone can help out! Much appreciated.