Hi everyone. I need help.

2009 328i.
Started the day with service engine soon light with that hard shaking that told me misfire. SO I immediately checked my new fixd scanner and it told me it was a misfire on num 2.
(for some reason I started to pull out numner 5 - wasnt gonna move and I suddenly realized my mistake and (I had 5 on my brain) reconnected the harness and snapped it shut.
I took the igniition coil for num 2 out and swapped it with num 1. Restarted and rescanned. fixd showed fault on number 1 (yet still on 2 - Im not convinced fixd is a good tool yet)
I put them back in their proper places.
I was going to drive to get the new ignotion coil but misfire on 5 suddenly appeared! Coincidence???
JUST WAIT IT GETS WORSE!

I took another car to get the ignition coil and replaced number 2. car shaking stopped but service engine soon still on - as i started to drive engine symbol comes on and car wont accelerate - hardly any power. Parked and checked scanner again and misfires galore! 2, 3, 1, 4, 5 plus 0300 and on and on!

with no other ideas - I wondered if the computer is being stubborn. I pulled neg batt and still have the same problam but idle is fine and then suddenlty it is about to stall out - then fine - still cant rev.
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO MY CAR! ? Be nice Im a novice at this. My car has a recall on PCV valve heater - doesnt sound related.