Hi there. Posting here is a first for me on many levels including my first purchase of a BMW, any model. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not or if I'm even permitted to post this here. If not, I profusely apologize for my mistake. However, I am hoping for a little help so if I need to go elsewhere please point me in that direction. My son bought the 2013 X3 last May, on my advice, from a trusted mechanic who also has a small used car inventory. We went to Hilton Head, SC (we live in Florida) when the drive train malfunction light came on and the car went into "limp" mode. Most unfortunately, the car is now inoperable and won't be without a new engine, according to the BMW dealer on Hilton Head. Apparently a damaged timing chain, damaged camshaft bearing caps, and related issues. In order to diagnose the issue the dealer said a new battery must be installed in order to read the codes. I did that and then paid an additional $1200.00 to receive the diagnosis. The car interior and exterior is/was in terrific shape for all the good it does now. I would like to know if anyone is interested in the car as a whole, except for the battery. I removed the new battery and would like to sell it separately to recover at least what I paid for it. The car is still at the BMW dealership on Hilton Head. I understand the purchase would be for parts and not for it to be resurrected. I would greatly appreciate any interest, feedback, or advice.