Thread: Renting a Luxury BMW Overseas: 8 Tips

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Lightbulb Renting a Luxury BMW Overseas: 8 Tips

Traveling the world is an opportunity to splurge on luxury experiences. You could stay in a 5-star hotel or dine at Michelin Star restaurants, but your vehicle might be the first thing on your mind. These simple tips make renting a luxury BMW overseas feel like a breeze. You’ll drive around the globe in style … Continue reading Renting a Luxury BMW Overseas: 8 Tips →
    See more at www.bimmerforums.com - The Ultimate BMW Forum

More...

My Cars
    99MCoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Traveling the world is an opportunity to splurge on luxury experiences. You could stay in a 5-star hotel or dine at Michelin Star restaurants, but your vehicle might be the first thing on your mind. These simple tips make renting a luxury BMW overseas feel like a breeze. You’ll drive around the globe in style … Continue reading Renting a Luxury BMW Overseas: 8 Tips →
    See more at www.bimmerforums.com - The Ultimate BMW Forum

More...
    Hi Kevlar, any chance I could get you to PM/email me? I just got an email on my real account saying it was banned. Long time member, not sure what I need to do but whatever it was, it def wasn't me. Thanks, pelotudo.

My Cars
    '86 M635/'10 Clubman
    Quote Originally Posted by unboostedzc View Post
    Hi Kevlar, any chance I could get you to PM/email me? I just got an email on my real account saying it was banned. Long time member, not sure what I need to do but whatever it was, it def wasn't me. Thanks, pelotudo.
    I can't PM you, but your account was banned by me as a spam account because it was being used to post spam in the OT area.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one. Please use the 'new' account for now, and get back in contact with Kevlar in a couple week. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    There are more pressing matters than the BfC acct. You were hacked, so you better check your passwords and other accounts.