Thread: Codes 2ACB and 2ACC Help needed $$ for fix answer

My Cars
    535xi 328i,

Codes 2ACB and 2ACC Help needed $$ for fix answer

First off thanks. I will be thourough in hopes of finding the answer.

Introduction: We typically buy and fix/part out Porsche 944s but they are getting older so we have been trying to find something "newer" to drive. So we picked up a 535 from auction that basically needs a new rear cradle..... Anway, fast forward a couple of week and we purchase another 535i xdrive for $675 at auction as a "non runner" We had the plan to pull parts and swap over. Upon recieving the $675 car we find it looks great so we trouble solve.

1. We put a brand new battery in it and it actually starts but doesn't move.
    2. I do the accelerator reset and it moves but in limp mode.
    3. We park it and inflate the tires and run a scan and reset codes.... It drives down the road!! Sounds great and runs great so we think end of story.

4. Go out the next day to the shop and it just cranks.... dang it.
    5. Try the above again and can't get it going.

6. Come out the next day and it fires and runs again. We drive it but scratch our heads.

7. Every day thereafter it just cranks...

We found the DME relay in the back passenger rear wheel and swapped in a known good one from a 335 and no change (Is the relay for the 335 and 535 the same?)

Codes are 2ACB DME master relay activation
    2ACC DME master relay, shift delay

There are a couple of other codes but don't think they are anything.

Thanks in advance and please be as specific as you can as I am great at taking cars apart but putting them back together is not my forte!

My Cars
    535xi 328i,
    So today, about a week later, I go out and try it and it fires right up. We were just checking for the fuel pump operating. We took it for a drive for probably three minutes brought it back and parked it and was very happy…… And then it wouldn’t restart and was simply turn over again. Each time the fuel pump felt like it was running down so what are your thoughts guys? Please help with thoughts

My Cars
    535i
    I'm actually having this exact same issue, except mine isn't starting. Have these exact same codes and also another water pump code that only comes up until i try to crank after i erase the DTC. When i use my autel to look into Motor parameters, it say voltage is 0.1v, so i go and check the DME relay K6000 and sure enough it's not clicking. Got a new one, and still nothing. Vehicle is pretty dry and no signs of water intrusion DME area. Any one knows of a good source to get the pin out of the DME so i can the wire that feeds that relay and whatever corresponding ground?

Sent from my moto g(100) using Tapatalk

My Cars
    535xi 328i,
    Well, Got lucky. I opened the electronics box that is on the passenger side near the engine and the first relay I touched fell out of the socket. I put the relay back in and have had no problems whatsoever. Real win.