I have a 2004 760li. I've done the facelift ASK, MMI. AT, etc. to install the Android touch screen deal. It integrate great into the idrive. I did the RDC for TPMS, and am working on Comfort Access. With all these upgrades I gained the oil level display (of course it doesn't work...lol). From what I've read on E65club.com this is a feature they put in the late 2006 to 2008 DME's and won't work if you do this facelift. According to their write up the pin out is the same but some other things would need to be changed (sensors? not sure yet) My quest is to try to figure out if I can install DME's from a 2007 to get this to work. I know it's a bit extreme to go through this just to get the oil level display to work but it's my time wasted if I can't figure it out and who doesn't like a challenge! Does any one here have any insight to if I can or what needs to be done/modified/ changed out to install the DME's from a 2007 760 into a 2004 760? I will appreciate any ones knowledge or input into this.