hi guyies
hope somebody can help
i bought a crash damaged car , minor front end - no end damaged , just radiator . the airbags have been delpoyed in the car and looks to have absloute no electric power in the car, i tred jump starter battery from the engine bay - but still no ppwoer at ALL - nothing no dash display , cannot access the bonnt to get to the battery , as cannot access from outside electroic or maniel. and been a coupe the rear seats only come down from the boot area. i really need help to access boot with NO BATTERY POWEER. can somebody let em know how i can oipen the boot on this car , and if anybody knows why im getting absloute no electric power , evn when i have put power very a jump back from the engine bay. really cannot figure this out and my brian really hurts. really appreciate any help. PS this is a 2019 bmw 8 series G15 coupe. i can access inside the car as manuel unlock on recipt of car .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AB2022 View Post
hi guyies
hope somebody can help
i bought a crash damaged car , minor front end - no end damaged , just radiator . the airbags have been delpoyed in the car and looks to have absloute no electric power in the car, i tred jump starter battery from the engine bay - but still no ppwoer at ALL - nothing no dash display , cannot access the bonnt to get to the battery , as cannot access from outside electroic or maniel. and been a coupe the rear seats only come down from the boot area. i really need help to access boot with NO BATTERY POWEER. can somebody let em know how i can oipen the boot on this car , and if anybody knows why im getting absloute no electric power , evn when i have put power very a jump back from the engine bay. really cannot figure this out and my brian really hurts. really appreciate any help. PS this is a 2019 bmw 8 series G15 coupe. i can access inside the car as manuel unlock on recipt of car .
ALSO the "SOS" button was used - Can BMW cut the power off to the car ???