My car had its windshield replaced and i started getting water at the passenger side floorboards all the way to the back. Leak originated behind the glovebox; theres a little pipe that goes into the underhood fuse box and some slats cut through the firewall and the fuse box for ventilation im guessing. Anyways the windshield guys must have not sealed it right or forgot a part because rather then the water going over the windshield wuper cowl and down the drain it goes under the cowl down the firewall goes between my fusebox firewall enters the fusebox fills up amd drains into the front passenger footwell then the foam pulls it all the way back. I had to remove the seats to dry the carpets, trim...almost took put the center console before i found the water coming through. Anyways i know the problem but i have a question...when i took off the wipers and windshield cowl there was no sealant to be seen anywhere....no gasket no nothing....it cannot be this way stock, nothing between the cowl windshield to stop water.....now my question is this did these windshield guys forget to put in a part and if so does anyone know what the part number is? Ive tried looking everywhere and cant find anything. Does BMW use sealant there? The cowling seems to have a rut for sealant but its hard to tell because its placement is weird. Can anyone confirm if im missing a part here or if its sealed with sealant perhaps? Any guidance will be appreciated