Replica Dinan ISR supercharger crank pulley, designed off original parts. Modeled and manufactured by me.

This fits Vortech based supercharger kits quite easily. Powerdyne use the same 5.14" crank pulley as the Vortech kits so this can be made to work for those too if a wider tensioner pulley is used and an appropriate supercharger pulley. I don't deal with Powerdyne modding so I cannot help with this.

Dinan's ISR used a 5.5" and 8-rib crank pulley over the standard 5.14" and 6-rib pulley most all other E36 kits came with. As most all of us know, that means more boost potential and better belt grip. All within the confines the original tensioner and tensioner pulley limit owners to. For owners seeking modest power bumps or just wanting better belt grip and tracking, this is ideal over cobbled together RMS upgrades that don't fit with Dinan brackets.

Made from 6061 aluminum and anodized black. Includes 6 new M6x30 mounting bolts and washers.
$400 shipped.
I can also accept standard 5.14" Dinan pulleys as partial trade towards this upgraded pulley.