What's up guys, I have a 2012 N63 with 53k miles and every 2 months or so i would get the DTML light for "Cold start "A" camshaft position timing over retarded" bank 2

The car runs smooth and fast. I don't drive the car a lot and use it every other weekend or so. The only thing i do notice is when doing a cold start after not driving for a while.. the first 5 seconds the motor has this mild shake, like it's adjusting, after those few seconds the idle smooths out.

I erase the cold start camshaft code and it will be gone for a few weeks then it'll come back.

Well anyways I decided to replace the noids. I bought aftermarket solenoids and tried installing them and they DO NOT want to go in (they don't sit all the way in and don't click when installing). Grabbed the old solenoids and they went it like butter and clicked nice.

I swapped the 2x o-rings from the old solenoids onto the new ones and it's the same thing, the aftermarket ones DON'T go in, SMH.

So I said F it, ordered some BMW OEM ones so I wouldn't have to deal with aftermarket BS. The OEM solenoids came last week and i tried installing them and WTF, they DO NOT want to go in all the way also. Swapped the o-rings from old to new and same thing. I try to push them with force but they DON'T want to go in. I tried every way possible to install the new solenoids in, but can not.

I installed the old solenoids back and put everything back together. Also, i already cleaned the old solenoids with brake cleaner but the code will still come back.

Any opinions or insight? thanks