Thread: NOS BMW first aid kit B

My Cars
    1988 M3

NOS BMW first aid kit B

I have a new, unused and complete first aid kit that was typically supplied in the higher end models in the late 1980s. Asking $50, plus shipping from Dallas Texas.

My Cars
    1988 M3
    I’d be happy to send some photos of this thing, to anybody interested. I can’t figure out how to link photos from my phone to this forum, otherwise I would’ve already posted them.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    Bandaids probably don’t stick anymore. Buy a $20 kit on Amazon.

My Cars
    1988 M3
    I was thinking in terms of someone that was restoring one of these cars back to its original condition. As these cars have become more valuable, things like this or original tool kits, etc. become useful. I have sold off my entire collection of BMWs, I don’t need to keep this and was thinking that someone else might make use of it.

My Cars
    1988 M3
    Well, if anybody wants to make me an offer on this thing, send me an email through the site. I’m not here all that often.

And for those of you that are following this thread, this is not a kit of Band-Aids…

My Cars
    1987 BMW M6
    I need a first aid kit for my 87 M6, is this the correct one?

My Cars
    1988 M3
    Hi, I’ve tried to send you several messages but I’m not seeing anything in my sent folder. Not sure what’s going on with the forum software but give me a reply here if you’re not getting my messages.

Thanks, Jeff

My Cars
    1988 M3
    Well, I figured out the sent folder thing. Turns out you have to select an option to have sent items kept in a folder, find that usually a default on other sites.

So, I guess H Platts is not logging back into the site. If you ever do log back in, get in touch with me… I have done a little research and, best that I can tell, this is the kit you need for your car.
    Last edited by javadog; 11-09-2022 at 12:54 PM.

My Cars
    1988 M3
    Listed it on eBay and sold it…