Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: Car Covers

My Cars
    '98 540i '01 540i 13 E70

Car Covers

What’s the best outdoor car cover money no object you have experience in a climate that has a longer winter than summer? (New England)
    Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    A few
    I have a 4-layer "Noah" cover from California Car Covers for my F80 M3. The cover is used periodically during the warmer months when the car is outside. The cover fits great, has a soft inner lining, and is breathable. After two years of use, it has zero wear. According to the California Car Cover website, the Noah cover has been replaced by the SunArmor product line.

My Cars
    '98 540i '01 540i 13 E70
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Thomas View Post
    I have a 4-layer "Noah" cover from California Car Covers for my F80 M3. The cover is used periodically during the warmer months when the car is outside. The cover fits great, has a soft inner lining, and is breathable. After two years of use, it has zero wear. According to the California Car Cover website, the Noah cover has been replaced by the SunArmor product line.
    Thanks for this. I need something for especially the winter. I’ll check out their line. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk