Hello, I have posted in the e46 section with no help from them and the z3 section with a little help but I have hit a barrier. I figure you guys may be able to shed some light on the situation. I have a 2000 z3 coupe 2.8. It was a manual swap but still has the automatic DME. While swapping my interior for a black interior my car would not start with a no crank condition. I believe one reason for this was that I threw out the range selector switch because I assumed I don't need the automatic bits anymore. I made a jumper wire for this switch and it allowed it to crank. Before noticing this, I thought it was the EWS so I made a jumper wire for that first. That also spun the starter but nothing else. My fuel pump fuse is not getting 12v but I am not sure if it is supposed to be constantly hot. Other than that all other fuses seem to be good. Im going to double check them though. Some other symptoms is that the cluster powers up but none of the gauges move. I have all three plugs in the back connected. Lastly, the OBD port inside will not connect to a scanner. I am all out of ideas and keep leaning towards either the EWS or maybe that I unplugged something else in the center console and forgot about it but neither would really explain the cluster. TIA