I have a 2000 839530 that was working perfectly the only issue was the keys are not lock the car my remote in having one single key when I bought the car that key was starting to break and the locks up and up to the point where the cues taped together and basically falling apart and it was almost impossible to manually locking unlocked the car so I called a dealership to get another key and find out that they were able to order me another key because after giving him IV number they look at my EWS and say that the 10 slots are full so they’re gonna have to order me a new EWS and that it will need to be aligned however they do not do that anymore for vehicles this old so I would have to do it myself. OK no big deal I’m totally Cahill number to accomplish the task so the EWS comes in the mail along with five brand new keys but instead of the EWS3 that was previously Inside of my car they sent me that UWS 4.3 and like so many others I made the same mistake of downloading and pay using that to sync DWS in Damion or the next two weeks had several cases of crank no start, The only way this will be fixed is I don’t have to have my girlfriend come and hook up her jumper cables to my car and then once the kills were connected going to emper and recent the UWS and the DME again and then it was start up no problem but this will need work for so long until eventually hooking the car which ever cables and syncing to input no longer started the car up it was just cranking cranking crank so after doing my research I came to conclusion that what I need to do is use it wink FKP to update my dad and files and then use that to update my DME and then re-sync my AWS like that will during that process of figuring out that was the correct way to go about things I seen some other information regarding she’s doing a EWS do your immobilizer delete all together using jam garage flasher in tuner Pro Which involves putting the DME into boot mode. If I remember correctly I came across this information After reading about the mobilize delete which seemed like the best solution to meet the time even though I just spent all this money to dealership getting a new US and keys That would work etc. so I downloaded jam garage slasher put my dear me in the blue mode which is MS 43 by the way in successfully backed up my 512 file to my computer But I’m pretty sure I deleted that file by mistake when trying to create of windows to go bootable flash drive to load onto another computer for completely separate reasons I somehow deleted the copy Poor perhaps locked myself out of the disc containing the original 512 back up file but regardless when trying to flash and the new bin file that has been modified with tuner Pro to have the immobilizer delete I am unable to connect to my dear me and blue mode and no longer able to connect via inpa either. Jam garage flasher gives me “unable to connect wrong echo bytes” And inpa can’t connect to any modules in my car and just shows a bunch of question marks “???????” Along with “ wrong version detected” errors. along with error code “IFH – 0009” (Not at home with my computer at the moment but I believe that’s what it was I will double check when I get home)

I’m unable to even put my vehicle into boot mode in read the dog been with Jim garage washer at this point i’m doing it on my car because I don’t have a been shut up and perhaps it might be because I’m trying to do it by myself without a second person‘s help to put in blue mode maybe I’m not being perception of what the amount of time the pin is grounded for After powering on the edition to position two?

All I need to do I believe is flash the new bin file I have to my DME and tomorrow I should be good to go but due to all the previous information stated I’m unable to connect so at this point I’m kind of afraid I might’ve Richter ruined my dear me or if anybody can advise me on this I would really appreciate it I forgot to mention at a certain point during this whole ordeal I took a two day trip down to Olympia and while I was there there was a light rain of north (I live in Seattle And I had my dear me in the engine bay with the hood not completely closed and latched but closed most the way and not completely encased in the typical plastic places usually in and when unplugging it from the vehicle I looked at The connector cable and the pins and noticed a very small amount of corrosion in Port number four on a few of the pins so I’m wondering If a little bit of condensation from the rain and possibly go and somehow onto My DME and fried it next time I went to go try and read my 512 The first time after getting. back from Olympia. Please note that there are no signs of water anywhere else in the engine bay but I know these things can be sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk