Thread: Corsa or Eisenmann Sport exhaust

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5 Manual

Corsa or Eisenmann Sport exhaust

Hello members,
    I'm in a dilemma trying to figure out which set up would be best for a MUCH quieter ride. I have a 2008 E60 M5 manual with a meisterschaft non resonated X pipe section 1&2 and an eisenmann race rear section "still have stock primary cats and headers" however it's way too loud and vibrates the whole car at cruising speeds. When I bought it, I thought I would be able to live with it but come to find out quickly that I can't. The exhaust is way too loud and wakes up the whole neighborhood every morning I go to work, my wife hates it and so do I. I can't even have a normal conversation in the car without yelling at the passengers and it drones like crazy. In a nut shell I'm looking to replace it with either a Corsa axle back or an eisenmann sport and was wondering if any of you have any experience with a similar set up like mine and which one would fit me best knowing I don't want any drone and as a tame of a sound as possible. I could change the mid pipes and get them resonated but for now I'm going to try the exhaust first and go from there, If it's still too loud then I can do resonated mid pipes. The question would be" which exhaust would sound the quietest "maybe more civilized" between the corsa & the eisenmann sport considering the set up that I have? Thanks :-)

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5 Manual
    Quick update: I ended up going with Eisenmann sport because Corsa is discontinued and what a difference, it is night and day difference. I went from SUPER loud to SUPER quiet but I'm a bit disappointed that it's too quiet. I would've loved to have more of that V10 sound at high revs that you get of an Eisenmann race. Either way I'd rather have sport than the race strictly of how loud it is. My questions are, would high flow cats make a louder? and if it is, by how much? Also, what other exhausts could provide a balance better between the race and the sport but without the drone? Thanks :-)