Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Z3M Garage Sale: Stromung, Strong Strut, Mason Engineering, ACS Rep, OEM, and More

My Cars
    Tesla MYP

Z3M Garage Sale: Stromung, Strong Strut, Mason Engineering, ACS Rep, OEM, and More

In early 2020 I was involved in a collision on the highway, and unfortunately my 2000 M Coupe was a total loss. Over the years of ownership and in this community I had been acquiring interesting tidbits with the plan of creating my ideal Z3M. I am now preparing to list all parts spanning aftermarket and OEM, and will be updating this thread with details as I catalogue the collection in its entirety.

Several of these parts will have cross-compatibility with other Z3 models and the E36 chassis. I've tried to list competitive prices, but some of these items are difficult to value as some are no longer available or produced.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*ALL PICS CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://app.photobucket.com/u/VR686/a/f436126d-b3d0-4685-9800-65412d98f2

**PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW - PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE**

***3% PAYPAL FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO PRICES BELOW UNLESS FUNDS SENT VIA FRIENDS & FAMILY IS SPECIFIED **

Hamann Replica Foglight Ducts (Condition: New, unpainted) - Price: $250
    These were purchased off a forum member years ago. Construction appears to be high-quality fiberglass. Thank you to Mpire for identifying these as Hamann replicas and not ACS as I had previously listed.

Strong Strut Body Brace including Rear Brace aka "Butt Strut" w/ installation hardware (Condition: Used) - Price: $500

Strong Strut Rear Brace aka "Butt Strut"
    (Condition: Used) - Price: $250
    This is significantly lighter than the piece included with the body brace, and believe it is an earlier version made in aluminum. Unfortunately, I did not receive installation hardware with this piece and as such will need to be sourced by the buyer.

Bentley Z3 Service Manual (Condition: New Used) - Price: $80

OEM S52 Dual Mass Flywheel (Condition: Used) - Price $50

OEM Z3M Front Subframe, Powdercoated and Reinforced (Condition: Reconditioned) - Price: $200

OEM Z3 Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signals (Condition: Used, several broken tabs) - Price: $150
    These are in pretty rough shape, but if you are good with fabrication and can make new tabs, the lights themselves are in great condition. These also have the older amber turn signals for those of you who like that style.

OEM Z3M Roadstar Wheels (Condition: Used with scratches and curbing; perfect for reconditioning) - Price: $1,800
    I believe these are wrapped in Continental all-season tires, but cannot remember if they are in good condition. Tires will likely be needed. As said, the wheels are prime for reconditioning.

Jim Conforti Z3M S52 Intake w/ Carbon Fiber Intake Tube (Condition: Used, dirty but in excellent condition; does not come w/ air filter) - Price: $300
    Appears that this intake is no longer produced, which is a shame because it's a great piece that looks nice in the engine bay. I used an AFE dry filter with this intake for years and enjoyed the induction noise it produced. Please note his does not come with an air filter.

Weather Tech Z3 All-Weather Black Rubber Floor Mats (Condition: Used) - Price: $40

H&R DR Series 20MM Wheel Spacers (Condition: Used) - Price: $100

NeverDone Gen 1 Rear Diffuser (Condition: Used) - Price: $200

OEM Z3 Coupe Amber Rear Tail Lights (Condition: Used, excellent condition) - Price $400
    Complete set of driver and passenger side rear amber tail lights originally fitted to the Z3 Coupe. I became a hoarder, and would often buy them as they popped up on eBay. Can't recall if I had these exact ones on my old coupe or not, but the condition of these look pretty close to new. Excellent condition, and unfortunately these have become rarer and rarer as the years go one. Price is based on current market value determined by current eBay listings.

OEM Z3 Coupe Amber Rear Driver's Side Tail Light (Condition: Used/New?) - Price: $70
    As I said, I became a hoarder. This is a single driver's side tail light; there's one available on eBay so I've matched that price. Seems the passenger side tail lights fetch a very high price.

OEM Z3/M Clear Side Markers (Condition: Used, excellent condition) - Price: $35

OEM Z3/M Clear Front Turn Signals (Condition: Used, excellent condition) - Price: $80

OEM Z3/M Amber Front Turn Signals (Condition: Used, excellent condition) - Price: $80

ECS Tuning Monoball Ultimate Rear Shock Mount Kit (Condition: New) - Price: $250
    Link: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...02542ecs01kt2/

Bosch 24lbs/hr Injectors w/ new OEM O-rings (Condition: Used, purportedly rebuilt) - Price: $150
    Purchased these off a forum member years ago but never got around to installing the complete M50 3.5" intake and fueling upgrade (believe this was also a Stage 2 Turner Motorsports Kit).

Lemforder Right and Left Tie Rod Assemblies (Condition: New in package) - Price: $80

Vibrant 2.5" OD Flex Joints
    (Condition: New in package) - Price: $80
    Link: https://vibrantperformance.com/stand...d-liner-v1174/

UUC Transmission Mount Reinforcement Cups (Condition: Used) - Price: $30

OEM Z3 Chrome Interior Door Handle Both Sides (Condition: Used, excellent condition) - Price: $40

Bosch 803 3.5" HFM (Condition: Used) - Price: $300
    This was another part I bought from a forum member as I collected all the pieces of the M50 and 3.5" intake upgrade (i.e., Turner Motorsport Stage 2). Never installed, but the element appears clean and overall the piece is in great condition.
    Link: https://www.bimmerworld.com/Intake-F...0-217-803.html

URO Parts Window Regulator Sliding Pivot (Condition: New in package) - Price: $20

Apex M12x1.5mm BMW 5 Lug Stud Kit (Condition: Used/New in package) - Price: $100
    I believe these are the 90mm length studs with the hex head. I tested one pack of 10 studs on my rear wheels years ago and then removed after the test fit. The ones I opened appear to have some corrosion and the threads will need to be cleaned up. Comes with a set of Gorilla Wheel locks I intended to use with them.
    Link: https://www.apexraceparts.com/access...-stud-kit.html

Infinity Reference 5032cf Speakers (Condition: New in package) - Price: $80
    I used a pair of these to replace the roof speakers in the rear hatch area; was going to use these to replace the front door speakers. New in box.

Ireland Engineering Rear Subframe Bushings (Condition: New) - Price: $80

OEM Z3/M Coupe Mudflaps (Condition: Used) - Price: $300

OEM Z3M Rearview Mirror (Condition: Fluid leak, will need to be repaired) - Price: $50

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SOLD ITEMS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Z3M S54 Underbody Cladding (Condition: Used; The S54 version of the Z3M had extensive underbody cladding that improved aerodynamics, but were not available on the S52 models. I purchased the underbody kit from ECS Tuning but this did not include all required hardware. I painstakingly went through the parts catalog at VOB BMW in Rockville, MD and purchased all available hardware which should cover all attachment points and likely will cover future replacements should they go missing during use.)
    - Motion Motorsports Aluminum Underbody Panel (Condition: New, never installed, coated in high-temp black paint)
    Link: https://www.motionmotorsport.net/pro...underpanel-kit
    - OEM Z3M Hood Gills (Condition: Used, but in excellent condition; painted in Silver)
    - Mason Engineering Z3M S54 Front Strut Tower Brace (Condition: Used, slight mark where hood cladding rubbed)
    - OEM M50 Intake Manifold (Condition: Used, cleaned)
    - OEM Z3M Chrome Shifter Surround Trim (Condition: Used, great condition)
    - Sky Graham HID Retrofit Brackets (Condition: New)
    - Roadster Solutions Magnetic StoneGuards (Condition: Used)
    - Z3M Stromung Exhaust (Condition: Used)
    I purchased this exhaust used from a user on this forum. Prior to installation I went over the entire exhaust with a wire wheel, removed all surface rust, and painted in a high-temp exhaust paint. I will attempt to restore the exhaust to that condition, readied for sale. I ran this exhaust for years and it provided the absolute best compromise between sporty tone and drivability.
    - AKG Bronze Pedal Bushings (Condition: New)
    - Power Steering Reservoir Hose
    - Anodized Clutch Fan Delete Nut
    - OEM M52 VANOS *Rebuilt* w/ Solenoid (Condition: Used for approx. 3-4K miles; Reconditioned using Beisan Systems seals and bearing kit)
    Classified listing from original seller: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...9#post29596259
    - Peake R5/FCX Scantool (Condition: Used)
    - Peake R5 SRS Scantool (Condition: Used)
    - ACS Replica Front Splitters (Condition: New, unpainted, but corner of one is broken)
    Last edited by Nijapo; 04-15-2024 at 02:36 PM.

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Messaged
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    2001 BMW M Coupe
    PM'd Re Exhaust

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Replied, thank you both!

My Cars
    Spec3 & MCoupe
    If the sale on that exhaust falls through, I'm local with cash.

My Cars
    02 MC, 01 MR, 99 Z3C
    I am also local and would like to be second in line for the Mason strut bar
    Kelvin

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Spec3 View Post
    If the sale on that exhaust falls through, I'm local with cash.
    I certainly will!

Quote Originally Posted by KBH22102 View Post
    I am also local and would like to be second in line for the Mason strut bar
    Absolutely. I'll let you know if it becomes available.

My Cars
    '00 Z3M, '06 Z4M
    Just to confirm - is this the same VANOS, found on S52?
    Check out my M Roadster projects and DIYs:
    Cooling system part 1: https://youtu.be/ERqztIL1DPw
    Cooling system part 2: https://youtu.be/-DnclDkn2hI
    Power convertible top: https://youtu.be/KLYNqkCBh_M
    Head unit removal: https://youtu.be/LKe9fPKrAqE

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andryuha View Post
    Just to confirm - is this the same VANOS, found on S52?
    The M52 and the S52 are identical in every way except for pistons and cams.

The Americanized version of the engine is an over-bored M52.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Thanks for chiming in Mpire!

Just responded to both of your PMs. I'll be updating this thread today or tomorrow with all the other parts I was able to photograph over the weekend. Stay tuned!

My Cars
    z3
    I'll take the stone guards and the bronze AKG bushings

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I'll take the stone guards and the bronze AKG bushings
    Excellent! PM sent.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    I’ll take the chrome shifter surround trim. Shoot me a PM with details for sending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Quote Originally Posted by sitdownrando View Post
    I’ll take the chrome shifter surround trim. Shoot me a PM with details for sending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks again!

Shipped off all parts that I received payment for this past Saturday. Just sent out tracking numbers.

Will reply to other PMs later today.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M Coupe
    Bump for a great seller! Excellent communication, everything as described. Thanks Nick!

My Cars
    e36, e46
    PM sent.

My Cars
    Z3M Roadster
    Pm sent.

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Hey all - Appreciate all the interest and apologies on the delayed responses, back in the area now. Will be responding to PMs, sound off if you're interested in any parts.

My Cars
    i3, Z3 and an Alfa Romeo
    Saving my list for later, once the car is home I will see what the budget & needs look like...

NEED:

Bentley Z3 Service Manual (Condition: New Used) - Price: $80

UUC Transmission Mount Reinforcement Cups (Condition: Used) - Price: $30

WANT:
    Infinity Reference 5032cf Speakers (Condition: New in package) - Price: $80
    I used a pair of these to replace the roof speakers in the rear hatch area; was going to use these to replace the front door speakers. New in box.

Bosch 24lbs/hr Injectors w/ new OEM O-rings (Condition: Used, purportedly rebuilt) - Price: $150
    Purchased these off a forum member years ago but never got around to installing the complete M50 3.5" intake and fueling upgrade (believe this was also a Stage 2 Turner Motorsports Kit).

Bosch 803 3.5" HFM (Condition: Used) - Price: $300
    This was another part I bought from a forum member as I collected all the pieces of the M50 and 3.5" intake upgrade (i.e., Turner Motorsport Stage 2). Never installed, but the element appears clean and overall the piece is in great condition.
    Link: https://www.bimmerworld.com/Intake-F...0-217-803.html

Might WANT:
    Motion Motorsports Aluminum Underbody Panel (Condition: New, never installed, coated in high-temp black paint) - Price $150
    Link: https://www.motionmotorsport.net/pro...underpanel-kit
    Last edited by 2mAn; 10-27-2022 at 06:39 PM. Reason: sold part, keeping list updated for myself

My Cars
    E36,E34,Z3, Audi RS3
    Hi there I would like to buy the m50 intake manifold, sorry I’m new so I was not too sure how to pm haha.

My Cars
    E36,E34,Z3, Audi RS3
    Hi there, just wanting to follow up regarding the intake manifold.

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2mAn View Post
    Saving my list for later, once the car is home I will see what the budget & needs look like...
    Cool, let me know when your project is underway. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Pewu33 View Post
    Hi there, just wanting to follow up regarding the intake manifold.
    PM replied!

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Available list has been updated, thank you all for your interest/business. Local pickup is preferred for some of the larger items - e.g., Motion Motorsports Panel, S54 Underpanels, Z3M Roadstar wheel/tire set, and 16" Mille Miglia Winter Wheel/Snow Tire Set (will clear Z3M brake calipers).

My Cars
    z3
    I am still interested in the parts I messaged about awhile back... If they are available please send me a PM in response

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I am still interested in the parts I messaged about awhile back... If they are available please send me a PM in response
    PM replied!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast