I have now available part that breaks commonly in the F01 and F02 that have rear steering installed.
The plastic magnet holder for sensor.

Notes: neodymium magnet and big screw are needed from old part. This is just the plastic part in more durable form than the original.
I do not give any kind of warranty for the part since this plastic part already in original construction is the "fuse". When changing this it is of utmost importance to take apart and clean and grease all heavy metal moving parts in the construction.
Breaking of the plastic magnet holder is not the cause for breaking but instead it is the symptom. Water leaks into all those nested threaded rods and jams the thing, which in turn makes system no longer to slide but twist = breaking the plastic part.

Price is internationally 60€/70$ paid via Paypal friends & family. You get very fine tolerances 3D-printed plastic part that replace broken stock part. So you avoid making purchasing whole big assembly from wrekker for thousands of dollars.
Made and posted usually same or next day via postcover and stamps.

Made in 100% infill from stiff PLA-plastic. If you live in very hot climate and need more heat resistant material for the part, we can discuss pricing for that.
Best way to contact me for purchases is via Facebook messenger: https://www.facebook.com/ErikVonEriksson/