BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1999 M Roadster

My Cars
    99 Z3 M

1999 M Roadster

I am the 2nd owner, I purchased this vehicle from Enthusiast Auto Group in October of 2020. Below is their original ad. Nothing has change except I have 18,200 miles now and I installed a BMW CD player. I do have the original cassette radio and 2 car covers included with the sale. All 4 keys, owners manual, maintenance records from EAG and laminated window sticker is also included. Nearly flawless condition. Perfect trunk welds. Other than a very small (touched up) rock chip on the hood near the kidney grill there’s not a scratch on the car. If you’re looking for a well sorted original M Roadster this is the one. It’s been an absolute joy to own. Reason for sale is I’m selling my home and will be without a garage going forward.

Vehicle is located in Austin, TX. Other pictures available upon request.

Thanks,
    Greg
    713-248-2862

Estoril Blue over Two-Tone Blue/Black Leather, Absolutely Gorgeous, Collector-Grade 23 M-Roadster! All Original Example with No Paintwork,
    No Paintwork + No Changes from Factory Original. EAG sourced this vehicle from the 1st owner in June 2020 at 15,844 miles and it went through our
    rejuvenation program receiving nearly $8,000 of updates + preventative maintenance! The condition of this M Roadster is impeccable! The exterior metal body panels are all original paint that retains a deep, glossy finish with no significant imperfections or blemishes! The interior is amazingly well-preserved that still smells and appears new!
    Supple leather upholstery with original matte finish. No visible wear on the drivers seat bolsters or anywhere throughout the interior. The canvas soft top is in
    great shape with no rips, de-stitching or wear marks. This car has resided in a climate controlled garage since new and has never seen inclement weather or
    spent a night outside. The body + undercarriage are spotless with no complaints. 100% Stock Condition with No Modifications, Changes or Additions. Factory
    Options Include: Power Seats, Power Convertible Top, Heated Seats, Cruise Control and Power Everything! 2020 EAG Rejuvenation Program Highlights include
    all Z3 M-Roadster specific updates including a Cooling System Update with new water pump, thermostat, expansion tank, coolant hoses + system flush, engine
    drive belts, Complete 10-Year Service with all fluids + filters, pro-active 5th gear detent replacement, upgraded Whalen seat bushings and proactive glove box
    sag repair kit. EAG has also reconditioned the front bumper cover to correct minor blemishes from parking and replaced the original tires with Michelin Pilot
    Sport 4S tires. This car is fully sorted will impress the pickiest of BMW aficionados! Clean Vehicle History Report with No Accidents + No Issues. Adult Owned,
    Last edited by Gregt909; 06-20-2022 at 02:06 PM.

My Cars
    99 Z3 M
    Here’s a recent video inspection performed by my BMW dealership while getting serviced.

bsatx.mkvwa24.com/p/WMogeY.html

My Cars
    99 Z3 M

My Cars
    99 Z3 M
    Sold