I have 2x m73 engines. One is currently in a car, with a slight knock (car sucked up water into the intakes and was parked for 2 years by my friend until I bought the car a few months ago) before the car was parked it was daily driven and was in tip top shape. The second engine was bought by me from a wrecked car. I was hoping for that engine to pass a compression test so that I could replace the long block and have a nice car. The compression test came back a little less than favorable, but turns over very nicely. I was left with quite the dilemma because I love the e38 750 but have no experience with anything bmw so I decided to go the turbo ls route because its what I am use to and comfortable with. So for sale I have:

2x damaged M73 long blocks (can easily put together 1 solid motor and have a plethora of extras and replacement parts)

1x auto transmission with torque converter

2x DME’s with wiring harnesses

I figured that someone may be interested in what I have laying around and just need a few more parts before I can tackle this swap. Would like to sell everything together as a package for someone who everything to make a car whole again or hopefully someone has the knowledge and resources and may want to swap into something cool. I am a little unsure of what it is all worth. Asking $2500obo. The engine thats is in the car will come fully dressed with all accessories. Any questions please feel free to message me. Willing to ship if customer is willing to cover freight. Parts located in Slidell, LA