I have a 2012 328i xi E92, currently getting my car ready for tuning by Bob at StageFP( super helpful amazing tuner, he will try everything he can to help you figure out your issuers.)

They just put out their newest software so everyone can be able to do remote tuning from almost anywhere. Great thing about this tune is that if you already have a K/Line/Dcan cable you have just about everything you need for tuning your car, you will get a link from them with the software.

Guys please, please, please, read what they have said in their description for their requirements for the tuning process.

Also make sure your battery is either a good new battery or make sure you have have at least a 20amp battery charger.

If your vehicle dies during the process of tuning you will run into some issues( like car won't start, battery issues, your windshield wipers will start going on by themselves.)

Make sure you read your battery voltage before and after you read your file! I cannot stress this enough before you write your file, see if your car starts and if it does unplug everything and drive around for about 10 mins at least! Make sure that battery is being charged by that alternator. I failed to do this, I am trying to give everyone else a heads up.

I will post more on this topic, in a bit.