Thread: 2016 F30 340i takes bumps Horribly/does not ride normal/Steering wheel Crooked HELP!!

My Cars
    2016 BMW 340i

2016 F30 340i takes bumps Horribly/does not ride normal/Steering wheel Crooked HELP!!

So ive pretty much replaced all the suspension components new struts , H&R sport springs , tie rods in and outer, all the control arms on the car. including rear, with lemforder. The Car is alot more Stiff which is great, but still have this issue where the front right wheel feels completely off. The front wheels will rock side to side like the wheels aren't completely leveled. everything the right front wheel bumps on feels horrible , the left side cant feel much and the reaction is normal over bumps in the road. The Steering wheel doesn't stay straight unless the road is completely leveled and flat it will always be slightly to the left, sometimes even more so when coming off the freeway with the road angles there are... The wheel also will be completely straight on the freeway very left lane when the road leans down to the left.. the whole suspension feels engaged. If i let go of the wheel it will keep going straight longer than i ever can on the roadways attempting it. Eventually it will drift to the right.. and strangely not to the left where the road is leaning towards... I cannot find what is wrong with the car. ive had it aligned so many times, yet the issue is still there. Its driving me nuts. Can someone please help me.

My Cars
    36 Cylinders
    Post your alignment before and after please.

Also, find a different alignment shop.
    If their alignment machine isn't calibrated from the beginning, you will have an extremely hard time.

Alignment machines require alignment too.

You can easily tell if camber is off by using a good level and estimating the difference from one side to the other, for example.
    Last edited by 328 Power 04; 05-05-2022 at 11:00 AM.
    -Abel

- E36 328is ~210-220whp: Lots of Mods.
    - 2000 Z3: Many Mods.
    - 2003 VW Jetta TDI Manual 47-50mpg
    - 1999 S52 Estoril M Coupe
    - 2014 328d Wagon, self-tuned, 270hp/430ft-lbs
    - 2019 M2 Competition, self-tuned, 504whp
    - 2016 Mini Cooper S

My Cars
    2016 BMW 340i
    - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 328 Power 04 View Post
    Post your alignment before and after please.

Also, find a different alignment shop.
    If their alignment machine isn't calibrated from the beginning, you will have an extremely hard time.

Alignment machines require alignment too.

You can easily tell if camber is off by using a good level and estimating the difference from one side to the other, for example.

https://imgur.com/Yw26HbM. After getting the springs done this is the first time ever When i go for another alignment after a few weeks to see that Nothing has changed