Avus Autosport

Thread: Need HELP!! Anyone in the Long Beach Area?

My Cars
    1990 325is, 1990 325i

Need HELP!! Anyone in the Long Beach Area?

Hey guys, I do not frequent this section, mainly because I'm on the other side of the country, however, I have a dilemma that I'm hoping someone in the CA section can help me resolve.

I run an independent auto repair shop out of Morristown, NJ (Shade Tree Garage), and we recently had a 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S come in for some repairs, one of them being the LCD screen in the center gauge. I sent it to German Audio Tech, who I believed would be able to fix the screen. When they received the cluster they then claimed that they couldn't fix it and have effectively ghosted me/responded once every 10 days to requests to send my cluster back. They have been provided with a UPS shipping label last week but haven't taken any steps to get it dropped off at UPS.

At this point, what was billed as a 48 hour turn around has turned into over a month and my customer is losing his mind rightfully so.

Please PM me if you are in the area of this shop and you are willing to go there and get my cluster and drop it at a UPS location:

German Audio Tech
    65 Pine Ave., #337
    Long Beach, CA 90802

I will compensate you for your time and efforts.

I'm at the end of my rope with this situation and would like to resolve it as quickly and painlessly as possible. Please PM if you can help, I can't even explain how grateful I'll be for your help.

Matt

My Cars
    1990 325is, 1990 325i
    257 views and not a single person willing to help?!?!

Just need someone to go down there and pick up the box with the cluster in it and drop it at UPS, I'm willing to pay you for your time.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Good luck with getting it back. They have had a radio of mine for over a year, said they couldn't fix it, and I haven't been able to get it back either. I offered to pay them for their trouble and even had UPS come by to pick it up, no luck at all.