Forgestar F14 Superdeep concave wheels w/ Federal Evolution ST-1 tires,
Im trading my 2011 335i in and have no need for this setup anymore. This is a staggered setup that will make your car look bad ass, the wheel size for the front is 19x8.5(super deep concave) with brand new Federal Evolution 225/35ZR/19's already mounted, the Rear wheel size is 19x10.5 Superdeep concave also with brand new Federal EVolutions 275/35ZR/19's. These were custom made to fit my 335i and took about 3 months to get. The wheels are in excellent shape and look new, the tires are Brand new and have about 20 miles on them from the drive home after getting them mounted, the wheel color is Calvary Blue which is a color that Toyota uses on their 4 Runners, it can be looked up on line by searching Toyota Calvary blue. My BMW is on adjustable coilovers and dropped about 3" and I did have to roll the rear fenders slightly to stuff these meaty federal tires into the wheel well. All I can say is the end result is a bad ass stance on a 2011 335i, I got compliments every where I went and everyone wanted to know about the sizes of everthing so they could do the same setup. Obviousley this wheel and tire combination will fit many other BMW's or other vehicle makes but you would have to do your own research on that, all I can tell you is how they looked and worked on a 2011 335i M-sport 2 door coup. I am asking 2,000.00 for the whole package and that includes the lug nuts, I paid more than that just for the wheels alone. Im located in So cal Orange County/Riverside area.