Thread: BMW E38 Pre-facelift Fully Refurbished Xenon Headlights

My Cars
    1989 E30 318

BMW E38 Pre-facelift Fully Refurbished Xenon Headlights

I am offering for sale a set of LHD BMW E38 BOSCH xenon headlights. They have been fully refurbished. New chrome coating has been applied on all of the reflectors and bezels. All chrome coating was applied using the factory method of vacuum metalizing.
    Both headlights have been completely disassembled, glass removed and cleaned from inside which results in no fogging effect and crystal clear glass. Plastic lenses have been removed, sanded and clear coated which restored them to their original look. The glass was deeply sanded and polished. This results in removing 99% of the stone chips and polishing to achieve this crystal clear view which is also enhanced with the new chrome coatings. These headlights are original BOSCH ones and have only BOSCH parts. New original seal was used when the glass was closed. New D2S NHK Blue series 4300K bulbs installed. They are sold in working condition.

The pros:

- Completely restored
    - No after market reflectors or glass
    - Sanded and polished glass so you have crystal clear headlights which doesn't affect the light performance
    - Sanded and clear coated plastic lenses so they are completely transparent without any haze.
    - All reflector coatings have been restored
    - New Xenon 4300K bulbs which are brighter than regular Philips 85122 bulbs.

The cons:

- Each have one broken clip from the outside seal. One has it's side one and the other one of the top ones. My mistake as these were the first E38 ones I worked on.

The price for these is 450 euros/490 $. They are located in Europe and can be shipped worldwide in hard carton boxes well wrapped with bubble wrap. Shipping is done with DPD or DHL+insurance depending where are you from. Shipping to USA is done with DHL and costs 90$

They can be seen in person in Bad Iburg area, Germany.

I accept PayPal

You can contact me here in this forum, my email: simeon4088@gmail.com or Viber/Whatsapp: +359 886 905 702

Soon I'll provide video comparison between the old stone chipped glass and the sanded and polished one.

Last edited by H Restorations; 04-16-2022 at 07:49 AM.