XRIMS

Thread: Free (in Kansas City, MO) 17" wheels and winter tires

My Cars
    440ix

Free (in Kansas City, MO) 17" wheels and winter tires

Free to anyone who is willing to pick up in person in Kansas City, MO (northern edge of the city near Liberty, MO). I will not ship or deliver.

Four wheels and winter tires used on 2010 E90 335d. Rims are generally in good shape, but as shown in the representative picture (saved in my album: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/a...p?albumid=6275), have minor curb rash and may not be perfectly 100% round. Only used for 2-3 seasons for about 10,000 miles, but this set was purchased in 2010 so you may not want to use the tires based on the 10 year lifespan recommendation…that’s up to you. Tires were kept indoors when not in use, and everything worked fine when I took them off the car for the last time. Car has been gone for quite a while, and I want the garage space back. So free to someone in the BMW community.

These will likely fit other BMWs, but I don’t know which cars, nor will I research the topic to find out.

Wheels and tires are as-is, no warranty, and I will not ship them anywhere, not will I deliver them anywhere. First person able to pick them up takes them. Contact me via the forum if you want the wheels/tires and I’ll give you the address for pickup.

Here’s what the TireRack order had in November 2010:
    4 BMW original center cap
    4 17x8 Rial Salerno Silver
    20 Required lugbolt for vehicle
    4 205/50R-17 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 RFT Runflat - OE
    4 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensor
    4 Required Valve
    Last edited by cmdrstask; 03-23-2022 at 07:24 PM.

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328i
    Tried to DM you but I kept getting issues, so sorry if I spammed you with DMs. What do you mean the wheels might not be round? Are there any reasons they might be bent?

My Cars
    440ix
    Also sent via PM:

The only thing that makes me think one of them might not be 100% round is a vague recollection about a slight imbalance I think was on this set of wheels mentioned to me at a tire shop once. But I've had three sets of winter wheels over the years, and I don't remember exactly what happened to which set. It's also possible the guy was trying to sell me a set of new wheels/tires at the time. I would describe these as in about 80-85% condition, and I had no problem driving with them when they were on the car.

The set comes with everything I listed in the ad for free, including the caps, bolts, TPMS, etc.
    440ix

My Cars
    Volvo 240
    Are these still available? If they are shoot me an email ( chair.micah@gmail.com ) I think I might try to make these fit my Volvo lol

My Cars
    440ix
    Taken as discussed over email. Good luck with the Volvo project.
    440ix