Hello dear forum, I just bought a 2010 BMW 650i Cabriolet with 45.000 km on the clock. It is my second e64/63 650, after owning one 6 years ago and trying out several other V8-GTs, I learned, this is the one. I am not an experienced car mechanic nor am I a DIY guy, but as far as I understand from Tim and others, it is all about maintenance. I want to keep this car forever, therefor I am willing to take every appropriate effort for my 650 to last forever. I drive it approximately 5.000 km per year in the dry area around athens, safely stored in a garage.

Can anybody here support me with a detailed maintenance plan about what to do regularly, after what time ore mileage, even if there is no error or failure occuring so far? Very much appreceated would be a comprehensive maintenance suggestion with exact type of fluids, seals and other spareparts that I can hand over to my trusted workshop as a specification. I learned, that the BMW plan is not enough, for example regarding the mechatronic gearbox.

Thank you very much for your advice!