Thread: Factory BMW M-Rain Cloth/Alcantara Interior For E36 Coupe Rare M-Tech

My Cars
    E36 M3, E46 M3

Factory BMW M-Rain Cloth/Alcantara Interior For E36 Coupe Rare M-Tech

Craigslist Seattle link: https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/p...452697629.html

For sale is an incredibly rare factory BMW M-Rain pattern cloth/alcantara interior. The set includes both front and rear seats, front and rear door cards (inserts have been transplanted on to grey door cards by previous owner, easily reversible), and armrest. The interior was removed from my E36 M3 but will fit any E36 coupe model. While in overall good condition, please note that there is a small hole on one of the driver's seat lower bolsters as well as one on the passenger seat lower bolster. Interior shows other light wear given the age, and any blemishes are shown in the photos. Both seats have manual functions which all operate properly, including the seat belt receptacles. Again some light wear on the rear seats, along with a broken folder trim piece on one of the backrests (easily replaceable). The armrest is in near perfect condition. I would love to keep the set as I know I will likely never find it again but I simply have no practical place to store it all so it is for sale. This is a very unique and rare interior that is a great conversation piece as well as being excellent for performance or HPDE/track driving as the seats are very light compared to standard ones, and hold you in place nicely while allowing you to sit lower in the car. Only trade I would consider is for an E36 M3 vader interior in dove grey (version 2 heated vaders, must be manual in good condition), otherwise cash only please. Shipping is not available at this time. Thank you.

My Cars
    E36 M3, E46 M3
    Sold