Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: UK only: Guys I have 5 “tester” access slots for a car repair hotline

My Cars
    2017 VW Tiguan

UK only: Guys I have 5 “tester” access slots for a car repair hotline

Hey guys, we’re expanding our car repair hotline to the UK and we’re looking for testers who would give us feedback - of course testers would use our hotline for free.

I have 5 slots available at the moment (might have more later) and testing would last 1 to 3 months. One tester who regularly provides valuable feedback will be able to remain a tester indefinitely.

In short the hotline is mainly for the mechanics, but other car enthusiasts can also use our help. When you need a repair procedure quickly, or some info necessary to fix the car properly (and your diagnostic tool doesn’t have this info for this particular car), or the car is difficult to diagnose, or you’d simply want to clear up your doubts, you call us and we help.

It’s kind of like a “phone a friend” lifeline, but with a team of experts instead of a single friend.

If you’d like to read more info on the website, here it is: https://betis.com.pl/hotline/en/UK/

PM me if you’d like to become a tester or ask anything you want in this thread. I will need some info from you to proceed, for example a phone number that will be authorised to reach the hotline and an email for communication.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

How much will you be paying the person who'll answer calls ? will it be per call? or will you pay a standby rate for a 'slot' of perhaps a 6 hour window they're 'available' ? This is the car audio section, so would the person only be speaking about related issues?

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2017 VW Tiguan
    Hey Dennis,

outside of a base salary, our experts get a % of the hotline income as a bonus, split appropriately depending how much time someone has spent giving advice. This is good, because then we know that it is also in their best interest to provide the best advice possible, so that mechanics like it and call again in the future.

Ah, I think I made a mistake then, I thought this is a section for both car audio and car electronics, and the majority of our consultations regard electronics/diagnostics etc. So not just car audio, we help with very many topics. If you want to see a full list you can find it under the website link I posted in the FAQ section under "What is the scope of the hotline?" question (it's a bit too long to copy here).
    Last edited by BETiS; 03-06-2022 at 06:24 AM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Thanks for the info!

This section is indeed for Car Audio and associated electronics, sometimes you do see questions about ECU's and engine diagnostics etc, but they get next to nil responses wheras if they're posted in the relevant section there's more owners with experience willing to share and provide info.

Good luck with it all !

Cheers, Dennis!