Hello everyone! This is my first post to the forums. I'm pretty new to working on Bimmers so excuse me if I have some questions. I am currently attempting to tune my e36. I purchased it from a previous owner who already purchased and uploaded tunes to the car. The car came with a blue tuning cable without any info on it so I am not sure if its the original RK cable. The previous owner said it he used it before. Basically, whenever I need a tune I email him, and then he emails RK to get me the files. Recently I did a cat delete and a manual swap so I want to tune for it as now it idles rough. I got the files and went to upload and it keeps saying serial device not detected. I downloaded the drivers on my laptop with the cable connected and downloaded the software properly. I followed all the directions ensuring the laptop was plugged in and the car battery was being charged. I am getting towards the end of my knowledge and at this point, I really just wanna drive my manual swapped bimmer. Also, I wasn't sure of this but the previous owner said u can upload multiple different files, for example, the cate delete one and the manual swap one and they will both be applied. Thank you for reading and all help is appreciated.