Thread: new car coming

My Cars
    bmw m440IX conv

new car coming

i ordered a M440ix convertible in August its at my dealership right now . we are picking it up Friday i am an old man but acting like a kid again, A little nervous about 1200 mile break in period but i will get thru it,
    Read the manuals 14 times during long winter waiting but looks like a new car for spring. Sold my Harley bought a convertible .

My Cars
    2022 M4 Cabrio
    Congratulations! Nice car. I am still waiting on my Cabrio, original date was November but it keeps slipping

My Cars
    2021 M4 Competition Coup
    my story is similar; sold my Sportster and bought an M4 Competition Coupe; approaching 12k miles and don't see myself tiring of it anytime soon. No problem during 1200 mile break-in. I was impressed though, how quickly the speed can jump to 100mph from 70. Good luck. Mark M (Baltimore)

My Cars
    bmw m440IX conv
    i have about 7000 miles on m440ix now and i really happy with performance and still learning the electronics. I am noticing the steering wheel warning [ steering wheel requires hands on the wheel during active cruse controls] goes off frequently esp with the top down even with my hands placed firmly on the wheel have you noticed this?

My Cars
    2021 M4 Competition Coup
    have not seen steering wheel warning. Also learning the electronics has been slow process for me.

My Cars
    BMW m3
    Your M440ix sounds awesome. It's like a grown-up version of being a kid in a candy store. Don't worry about the break-in period – just take it easy and enjoy the journey. I remember reading the manual cover to cover, too; it's like getting to know a new friend. Swapping the Harley for a convertible sounds like a remarkable change. Consider a good vehicle delivery service for it, so it doesn't have any scratches. And good luck!
    Last edited by ZaydanVeo; 08-08-2023 at 06:40 AM.