Thread: BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition / GTS (or CSL)

My Cars
    m3

Question BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition / GTS (or CSL)

Hello guys,

I'm looking to buy a weekend car. For the records I already have an Alfa Romeo SZ, A Ferrari 328 GTS and a Ferrari Challenge Stradale (and a mighty Honda Jazz for my daily).
    Now it's time to add a new car to the stable and I have put my eyes on a 2017 M4 GTS. And by doing that, I noticed there is also the M4 DTS Champion Edition, which I understand is basically a GTS without the front-spoiler and a slighly different rear spoiler.

Couple of questions:

1) is the distinction between the two models as correct as I have described it above ?
    2) what is the collective opinion about these two different models ? Is the GTS somehow more "valuable" or "better" than the DTM ?
    3) is there a price differential between the two models ? It seems to me the DTM is a bit cheaper than the GTS. Is that really true ?
    4) is either GTS or DTM actually worth the money and is the general consensus that prices will hold in the coming years ?
    5) I found an M3 CSL with 36k for approx the same price of an almost new DTM. Should I go for the CSL ?

Consider I've never driven any of the three cars above.

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

My Cars
    m3
    what's wrong in this forum...did I do or say something wrong.... how come no reply at all...that's disappointing...