Thread: BMW S62 Disassembled with VAC Dry Sump

My Cars
    z3

BMW S62 Disassembled with VAC Dry Sump

no longer available
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 04-01-2023 at 12:10 AM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    528i
    Where are you located? This is exactly what I was looking for.

My Cars
    '99 540i, '18 M550i
    PM me if this is still available, I am interested

My Cars
    2000 M5, 2012 X5d
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I am offering for sale a COMPLETE but disassembled S62B50 engine. This is in my opinion the best V8 engine BMW has ever made

It was removed to be built for forced induction in a drift car before realizing how expensive forced induction would be for this engine and a lack of available local tuners. Engine was replaced with a twin turbo LS and then I bought the S62 from the previous owner. I planned to rebuild it to swap into a Z3 but my local shop doesn't work with BMW heads with hydraulic lifters so it's just been sitting wrapped up in my shop

The S62 engine is complete, including block, heads, all accessories, intake manifold, everything is there stored in plastic totes

Includes 420G 6 speed transmission

Includes a complete VAC Dry Sump kit WITH oil pan and fittings - https://store.vacmotorsports.com/vac...s62-p1877.aspx

Includes a 3 gallon Petersen oil reservoir ($700) - https://www.jegs.com/i/Peterson+Flui...gaAtYYEALw_wcB

Includes gasket kit ($650) and head gaskets ($150) - https://www.bimmerworld.com/Engine/G...05-E39-M5.html

Includes oil lines with fittings between sump and oil tank

Engine alone (with transmission) - $4500
    Dry sump kit alone (with oil reservoir and lines) - $4500

Take it all for $8000

Prefer not to ship but can work with buyers if interested in shipping it
    Any chance this is still around?

My Cars
    z3
    I do still have this. I ended up moving it to the back of my storage unit, which then got buried with other stuff blocking access to it, but I've since organized and cleaned the storage so have access to it. If anyone is interested let me know.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1996 BMW M3 Coupe EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I do still have this. I ended up moving it to the back of my storage unit, which then got buried with other stuff blocking access to it, but I've since organized and cleaned the storage so have access to it. If anyone is interested let me know.
    If I paid for freight, would you be keen to ship to New Zealand. Planning to replace my blown M62B44 with a S62B50, with race parts installed

I have an S62 engine available here in NZ, but need seals, dry sump and oil pan. I have Peterson sump can.

My car before it blew up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjIwp5Zf61A

Thanks
    David
    E36 M3 Evo S50B32 dedicated race car, c/f doors and rear wing, fiberglass bonnet Cold air intake. Modified factory ABs by Chipwizzards. ECU chipped at Nuremberg 330HP. Apex wheels. 98octane gas. 1100kg.
    E46 330ci modified to GTR replica kit with 520hp M62B44 race engine, S62 ITBs mated to ported M62 heads. 3D printed velocity stacks inside CF plenum. Peterson dry sump with CraigDavies EWP. Straight exhaust with side exit, catcams with solid lifters and hduty springs, std injectors, high compress 12:1, 100octane gas. Holinger SG3 gearbox controlled by Geartronics GCU. Bosch M5 ABS. Aim MXL2 dash and Smartycam HD, Vbox. Apex wheels. Chromemoly front and rear sway bars. 1200kgs

My Cars
    318ti Racecar
    Pm sent.

My Cars
    z3
    No longer available... storage unit is buried in stuff once again... inaccessible to get the engine at this time

Someone who PM'ed me their phone number has told me they received a text message from someone offering to sell them an S62, from a phone number area code 410. My phone number area code is 480 (Phoenix AZ area code). I am not sure if something was compromised on my end, but I have changed my password preventatively. If anyone experiences anything else similar, please contact me at my instagram or e-mail below, or contact one of the other moderators or admins of this website.
    If you ever need verification you are communicating with me, you can reach me at my instagram - ASCfabrics https://www.instagram.com/ascfabrics/?hl=en or email - which is just my username @gmail.com

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    The number of the scammer is 410-756-0103

They have gone as far as photoshopping my username into photos of engines claiming to be me. Be cautious... Again, if you have any doubts, you can reach out to me directly through the info in the previous post (email or my Instagram)

My Cars
    E21,E38,E39,F10 M5
    Checking into this to know if it has become available for sale again, I am located in South Florida.

Stancing is for drivers trapped in an abusive relationship of their own lives.