Selling my Big brake kit made by Elcoy. as some of you may know,there were many of these kits sold on the R3V Limited site. This kit utilizes factory BMW parts to finish the install. The kit itself is new and has never been used, I will include a set of used Z4 hubs, rear calipers and brackets from a E39 540i, and the front caliper and brackets from a E46 M3 that will be needed as part of the install. I 'am Going in a different direction these days and simply no longer need them, $650.. plus shipping. Payment to be made through PayPal friends and family, sick of all the fess.(unless of course you want to pay the fees) Im new to this site, so i'm not sure why I cant post pics(maybe I need to have a certain amount of posts first). I can email photos to folks interested. I have also entered some additional info about this kit below:

For the rear: You switch out your 4 lug hubs and bearings and old brake set up and use either stock e30 M3 hubs (or the Z4 hubs that I have included as part of the deal), new E30 M3 bearings, the rear caliper brackets and calipers that i have included as part of the deal and new E39 rotors and brake shoes + kit contents, which is basically the black anodized 6061 brake caliper adapter brackets

For the front: You switch out your 4 lug hubs. bearings and old brake setup and install new E36 or E46 M3 hubs and either E36 or E46 M3 brake calipers,brake caliper brackets (Im including E46 M3 brake calipers and brake caliper brackets as part of the deal), and rotors + kit contents, which is basically the black anodized 6061 brake caliper adapter brackets, hub bearing adapters, hub spacer rings and hub caps.

This kit will push the front wheels out approx 12 mm from stock and rear offset will remain unchanged from stock.

This kit has a bunch of write ups on wheel combos and such on the R3V Limited site, punch in Elcoy BBK 5 lug kit and you should be able to find more stuff on it. This kit has been tested in europe on the track as well and has been certified. What I can tell you is this is one bad SOB of a setup , just dont need it anymore. Hope this helps.