Thread: geez.....how about just great driving?

geez.....how about just great driving?

I think Hammy is legendary,......not that I like him tho.......I think Versty is a natural on the way to legend perhaps......can we just see good old fair fights?...and not stupid on track incidents?

its just a joke

such crap going on.......I want good lap after lap duels.

My Cars
    2001 330Ci, 1998 328is
    It was a clown show, too to bottom. LH has the best car at this point in the season, and Max is going overboard to defend, to the point of ridiculousness. He’s behaving like a guy that knows he’s going to lose, and wants to burn it all down on the way.

The worst part was the track. It wasn’t race-able in a way that would produce a good show. Not sure who signed off on it, but they should be fired.

I agree...

even Aryton went a bit too far at times but not like this... its awful..... but what really happened on the straight when LH ran up into MV......did LH lose some concentration?..was MV weaving too much?

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Roadster
    Hamilton said Verstappan would be OK if both were taken out and did not finish, which is why he drove like an idiot. Unfortunately, the same is true for the next race, Verstappan has won more races so he has the tie breaker. If he takes himself and Hamilton out, he wins the championship. So we'll probably see the same behaviour unless the stewards disqualify him. Both are great racers and the competition is great but Verstappan was way over the edge IMO.

LH is at the peak of his racecraft...... perhaps an alltimer....MV has alot to learn..yes he is fast but he has alot to learrn re racecraft and being a racer that other racers can trust.

I recall J Stewart interviewing aryton re being a racer that takes out other racers...... it was a great look inside his mind

- - - Updated - - -

also must add...

Kimi taking out Seb, his pal , was so wrong....kimi usually is a great racer.