Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: RSV Is a Fraudulent Manufacturer

My Cars
    2020 BMW M8 Competition

RSV Is a Fraudulent Manufacturer

Per my username and my title, I am very frustrated with RSV wheels right now and want to make sure nobody else wastes their money on this joke of a company.

I contracted RSV to make my wheels in July of this year and they stated I would receive them in 6-8 weeks. Shortly after accepting my $4200+ deposit, they went silent and wouldn't give me any updates on the situation.

At 9 weeks, I finally got them on the phone, and they told me the parts on order were another 10-12 weeks out just to receive. At which point I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. They agreed to do this over the phone, and then went silent.

I disputed the charge with my credit card company, and they are now fighting this dispute, despite not being able to provide any timeline within which I will receive the wheels.

DO NOT GIVE any of your money with these clowns. They should be banned from existence.

Thank you for listening.

My Cars
    2016 BMW M3
    Oh man!!!! I'm in the middle of a conversation with them. Weird that no one's speaking up. So now tossing that off, might stick with HRE (here's their site) and theres one thats called AST (here's their site) seems like they're new.

Checking those two out for now.