Thread: Active Autowerke Charge Pipe BMW M340 M440 **NEW PRODUCT**

My Cars

Wink Active Autowerke Charge Pipe BMW M340 M440 **NEW PRODUCT**

Active Autowerke is familiar with some of the issues that 2012 and newer N55 BMW 335i, 435i, M235i and M2 owners experience even running with the factory BMW boost.

The BMW B58 utilizes an all plastic construction for the factory charge pipe.
    This charge pipe will eventually break, although much better than the N55. Whenever the factory charge pipe break at the plastic seam, the engine immediately senses a huge vacuum leak where the engine ECU counters by sending the engine into LIMP MODE condition. Usually, the car's performance will feel diminished and lack luster as if running without a proper firing cylinder.

The Active Autowerke B58 G-body Charge Pipe is a designated product designed from inception to cure and eliminate this problem on your BMW.
    Constructed from all aluminum makes this charge pipe almost indestructible.
    The connection to the throttle body is a CNC machined part to duplicate the factory fit as well making a tight, reliable seal.

Owners of BMW with the B58 engine understands that additional power can be reliably maintained with the use of Water/Methanol injection as an added feature.

The Active Autowerke B58 Charge Pipe has a proper provision for this specific application. A boss with two separate ports are provided upstream where the injected mix of water/methanol can properly atomize before entering the engine. The thread depths for the water/methanol nozzles are also checked to allow for a proper spray pattern without hitting the inside walls of the threaded holes.
    Key Features:

Specific design to correct a problem
    Consistent diameter tubing for increased performance
    Increased throttle response and decrease throttle lag
    CNC machined throttle housing for a proper seal
    Retains factory BMW O-Ring seal
    Provision of raised boss for 2 Water/Methanol nozzles
    BLACK powder coated for that OEM look
    High quality silicone couplers and stainless clamps are included

NOTE:

The factory throttle clip and O-ring are not included with the B58 Charge Pipe

****NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XI MODELS

My Cars

Talking Active Autowerke BMW M340 M440 Exhaust **NEW PRODUCT**

BMW G Series M340i / M440i Rear Exhaust

At Active Autowerke, it's not ONLY about making as much power as possible but to maximize the enjoyment of the drive. For 40 years, power has been the end result of improved performance due to our relentless desire to develop a refined, quality product. This philosophy behind our performance parts is best represented by one of the newest additions to our F87 BMW M2C and M2CS collection.

The Active Autowerke F87 rear exhaust was carefully engineered to eliminate the unflattering sound of the factory M2C and M2CS exhaust, while also allowing for optimum flow and resonance by reusing the actuators from the BMW valves. Every effort was made in addressing the not so appeasing sound of the stock OEM exhaust, but in designing an exhaust worthy for an "M" car. We believe our rear exhaust combined with our mid-pipe (either single or equal length) offers the best combination of sound and performance versus any other system on the market today. Available for both models, this axle-back exhaust gives your BMW the deep, throaty, growl a car of its caliber should have had from the factory!

PLEASE NOTE - we do offer a version of this rear exhaust for those who only wish to replace their stock rear section (so keeping stock midpipes) but there will be an additional subsequent charge if you later move to an Active or other midpipe as the connecting pipes will have to be replaced.
    Key features

Made in the USA
    304 Stainless Steel
    Low, Deep Sound with stock Valve Control
    Each exhaust test-fit on our F87 Exhaust Fixture
    Guaranteed to fit all F87 BMW M2/M2CS
    Includes all necessary installation hardware

Active Autowerke GUARANTEES that each and every F87 M2C and M2CS Rear Exhaust Section will be a precise fit. Every Active Autowerke F87 Rear Exhaust Section is test-fitted on our in-house F87 Exhaust Fixture as part of our quality control measures.