Thread: Arctic Silver Hard Top and mounting hardware

My Cars
    '00 M Roadster

Arctic Silver Hard Top and mounting hardware

I have a 2001 OEM hard top. It was mounted on the previous owner's car when it was brought home from the dealership, removed and stored since. Never used. I purchased it and removed all the hardware from the car as part of the purchase. I also have the windshield screws and special tool. All that is missing is the defroster switch assembly.

I've had it a couple of years and have decided not to mount it. It does have a couple of scrapes and a very small chip due to the way the previous owner stored it. I have it in the BMW storage bag and also have the ceiling storage gear available from this forum.

Top is located in the Charleston, SC area and due to the size, I'm thinking local pickup. I brought it home in the back of a '03 Suburban - just fit.

Taking offers.

Pics available on request.
    Last edited by Navy90; 09-24-2021 at 06:10 AM.

My Cars
    2000 BMW z3 Roadster 2.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy90 View Post
    I have a 2001 OEM hard top. It was mounted on the previous owner's car when it was brought home from the dealership, removed and stored since. Never used. I purchased it and removed all the hardware from the car as part of the purchase. I also have the windshield screws and special tool. All that is missing is the defroster switch assembly.

I've had it a couple of years and have decided not to mount it. It does have a couple of scrapes and a very small chip due to the way the previous owner stored it. I have it in the BMW storage bag and also have the ceiling storage gear available from this forum.

Top is located in the Charleston, SC area and due to the size, I'm thinking local pickup. I brought it home in the back of a '03 Suburban - just fit.

Taking offers.

Pics available on request.
    Please email me if this is available. I am very close by in North Carolina. Johardee01@live.com, or call at 9107744438. Cash in hand already.