BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1999 BMW 528i Wagon

My Cars
    2003 BMW E46

1999 BMW 528i Wagon

Hey guys I am putting my 1999 BMW 528i wagon up for sale. I had a lot of plans with her but it just didn't work out as I wanted it to. I bought a wrecked E39 M5 to a drivetrain swap but the motor ended up being bad and right now I just can't invest the amount of money needed to do the swap correctly and with a high standard of work considering the motor has to be rebuild and that's a lot of money. The satin white paint job looks a lot like BMW frozen paint, very similar to a frozen alpine white. It was done by 2M Auto Werks who is very well know in the so cal bmw community with doing great paint work. All the door jams look great. The doors were taken apart and the inside of the doors were painted as well. The vehicle was painted with all the trim and exterior parts removed to get the best possible paint job. All this considering the paint is a few years old but looks great, there is no scratches, chips, door dings or dents anywhere on the body. The vehicle does also have an aftermarket air ride system as the original system was a point of constant repair. The vehicle has a stock engine which runs great. The only modification in the performance department is an eisenman stainless axleback exhaust system. The car has a carbon hood, m5 front bumper, m5 style mirrors, sport package rear bumper, and a carbon fiber lip. The car is currently sitting on replica E39 M5 wheels but they are very high quality replicas, not Chinese made, they are Italian made. The interior is a stock champagne interior with the exception of an factory sport steering wheel that was swapped for the original. The car holds a clean California title with no accident history and 160k on the odometer. The vehicle does have a few things that need to be addressed like missing wipers which were removed to be painted and reinstalled which I haven't gotten around to but I will if I get a serious offer on the car. I am also looking for a great condition original set of headlights to replace the ones that are on the car as they have a little sun damage to them already so if anyone here has a set, please let me know. Some of the window trim has chipped away which is typical BMW issues of this era. The radio is also pixelized but besides this the vehicle does not have any other issues and even these issues are stuff that I am going to address. The bumper inserts are not missing they were just removed so that I could thoroughly wash the car. Don't know exactly what the car is worth but I have followed a few local cars that have sold over the $10k mark. Shoot some offers. Will take trades.

1999 BMW 528i Wagon
    PPG 3 Stage Satin white paint
    Air ride
    Eisenmann Stainless Axleback
    Carbon fiber lip
    M5 bumpers and mirrors
    Sport Steering Wheel
    Facelifted headlights (Wired correctly so they work)

bmw wagon (1).jpgbmw wagon (3).jpgbmw wagon (11).jpgbmw wagon (14).jpgbmw wagon (18).jpg
    Last edited by SDB Steve; 07-16-2021 at 06:25 PM.

My Cars
    Ducati 1098S, CBR600RR
    Location and price?