Well my car I bought with 45k miles never had any type of clear coat and I absolutely love that look of the thick layers of glass that I have no idea on how to build that up ,
Fuck I was told to start with the clay bar then work with the next products and the next and the next and the next, So currently the car has no swirl marks or really any scratches , I Just need some honest truth of that I need to do and in what order,

These are the products I picked up yesterday
1. Armour all Ultra shine wash and wax
2. Auto spa 6” polisher
3. Meguialrs cleaner wax
4. Orange bottle of scratch-remover
5 Chemical guys Blazin banana spray wax
6. Tourney detail mitt or shine
7. Jay leno garage Quick detailed
8. Turtle wax wrt black tire foam
9. Leather honey leather cleaner

The headlights on my car where the very top is , I would say there people out there angle eyes Has turned yellow and I mean yellow ! I wil told that it is behind the light and that there is nothing I can do but but new ones ha! any ideas!

Oh the leather in my car is fine just dirty hard to get out Do t know why because it’s not a lot of dirt But I bought the honey stuff and we will see , I really do not think it need to be conditioned yet,
Well here is a few pics of my car with the black stock rims which are. Plasti dipped and what my car should look like !

I also have been thinking about changing the color of the plasti dip of the wheels to a copper color? Any other ideas would be awesome!!!