Thread: NH Independent Repair Shop (Auto Advantage) Recommendation.

My Cars
    1998 M3 Coupe - RIP

NH Independent Repair Shop (Auto Advantage) Recommendation.

I posted a message on shop recommendations for my area and I took everyone's suggestions on where to get my E30 fixed and called for quotes. An independent BMW repair shop called Auto Advantage was the lowest quote for getting my rear wheel bearings and rear subframe mount bushings on my 1991 318i done. Their quote was literally under half that of other shops.

Overall the service was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. Most people at a repair shop seems to hate talking on the phone. Bill was very personable and talked with me about my car and never made me feel rushed. He told me the complications or the work and we even chatted a bit about the E30.

He was also there on weekends and late at night. I ended up picking up my car on a Saturday night when they were closed. I had paid over the phone. On the seat was the receipt for the work done and a nice pocket knife as a complimentary gift... which I thought was a nice touch. My hour ride home consisted of me giggling like a little school girl at how quiet the 318i ran with the new rear wheel bearings.

Just yesterday I got a HANDWRITTEN thank you letter from Bill for bringing the car into Auto Advantage for service. I've never gotten this type of personal service and gratitude for the business from a shop... add in the fact that the price was good and they did solid work at a very reasonable pace

... if I ever need a shop again, the hour drive is worth it to me. It is often that you hear about someone getting screwed by a repair shop or dealer or you hear about a shop doing bad work or being jerks as far as customer service... so I thought I would post my positive experience.

Auto Advantage
    223 South Main Street
    Concord, NH 03301
    (603)228-3298

My Cars
    1987 BMW 325iS with mods
    Wow...it's nice to know there's still some REAL people in this world. If and when I open my business, I'm definately going to treat people the same way. I do that now with my EBay customers.
    Vince Esser

1987 BMW 325iS that rules

My Cars
    96 M3
    Thanks for the tip Zoso... Concord's not too far for me (~> 1hr drive) and with the way this shop sounds, I just might have to use them next time something comes up (hopefully nothing comes up... knock on wood).
    Aaron
    96 lllM3 Coupe

For Sale: BMW Fan Pulley Holder Tool