I have a dilemma I'm hoping you can help me resolve. I've decided that an M2 would make the perfect occasional commuter and all-in fun car with a few trips a year to the track . Now the challenge: We are at the end of the current model run so I am debating if I try to pick up a lightly-used M2C or take my chances waiting until the new model is available. Knowing the details of the new, yet to be announced version are a gamble, would you wait or look for one used?

This wouldn't normally be as difficult a decision but lightly-used ones I have found are all at or close to MSRP which has me wondering if waiting wouldn't be the better choice so long as BMW doesn't screw with what I think is a great formula for fun.

Thoughts appreciated.