Thread: Avoid avoid avoid - panache auto werke - stratford, ct

My Cars
    2015 BMW M4 6MT

Avoid avoid avoid - panache auto werke - stratford, ct

I don't like posting stuff like this but I cannot leave this story under wraps. You all need to know this. I do not want ANYONE else to go through what I did.

I took my hard earned ~$80k car to Panache Auto Werke in Stratford, CT to have the front bumper repaired following a prior incident of damage. The repair was to be paid for by the insurance company of the involved party of the prior incident.

When I picked up the car, the auto body work was embarrassingly poor to say the least. There were both concave and convex bumps in the finish - totally unacceptable. It was certainly not on par considering the level of boasting by the shop owner that constantly touted that it was a high end facility that works on “million dollar cars” and the like…

If that wasn’t enough, my car had obvious signs of intentional vandalism and off road use. The door panels, wheels, etc. had key marks and scratches all over. There were also dents and dings in various places. The wheels had mud on them, something that you could not possibly have present if there was any truth to their claims of the car never leaving the facility and being parked indoors for its repair.

On pickup I found out that they actually outsourced the work to another shop without my knowledge or authorization. Had I known this from the start, I would have NEVER even gone there in the first place. So I honestly have ZERO clue as to where my car went or who had contact with it.

When I asked for video footage of any of this, they refused. They even went so far as to suggesting that I commit insurance fraud to avoid involving them or their insurance in covering the cost of the repair to the poor workmanship and vandalism damages. I have all of this on recording.

Both the owners and employees are all in on their schemes. They are all a bunch of lying frauds with ZERO accountability. Do yourself a favor and steer WELL clear of this place and SPREAD THE WORD so that your friends don’t get blindsided like I did.

My Cars
    2014 BMW 325d GT
    Oh my God sorry to hear about this SCUM and your traumatic experience. I hope you've since been able to remedy the damage to the car + get some justice

My Cars
    2015 BMW M4 6MT
    thank you very much - it was absolutely awful
    the car is fixed thankfully but of course has been permanently devalued and unfortunately no form of justice was served due to this happening - I cannot fathom how or why
    the only thing that I am hoping for now is that as many people in the local area hear about my story as possible so that these criminals don't get any new business and eventually my hope is that they close up shop for good.