Thread: Seat track width?

My Cars
    Poroject Hunting

Seat track width?

Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone could help me out here. While on the hunt for my next project car, I've been driving my Tacoma as a DD, and the seats are just horrible. There really isn't anything in toyota land thats a direct swap minus the gen 3 pro seats which are basically impossible to find. I started hunting for something close, VAG A6/B6 may work, and e82/e92 look like they might be dead nuts on. Is there any way anyone could give me a width track measurement off their f10? Ideally the entire width and also just the front middle of the mounting bolt to the middle of the other.

Thank you so much!

My Cars
    '14 550/M, '03 540/M
    Quote Originally Posted by voltprinters View Post
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone could help me out here. While on the hunt for my next project car, I've been driving my Tacoma as a DD, and the seats are just horrible. There really isn't anything in toyota land thats a direct swap minus the gen 3 pro seats which are basically impossible to find. I started hunting for something close, VAG A6/B6 may work, and e82/e92 look like they might be dead nuts on. Is there any way anyone could give me a width track measurement off their f10? Ideally the entire width and also just the front middle of the mounting bolt to the middle of the other.

Thank you so much!
    the track wide from outside edge to outside edge is 18.5" (including the plastic cover pieces) and from bolt-center to bolt-center is 16.5"

My Cars
    Poroject Hunting
    Awesome thank you!!!! That may work out better. My seats at 18" (I have enough room for the extra 1/2 in) and the bolts are 16". I was JUST looking at e82/92, I think the total width was 18, still 16.5 for the bolt.

So... gotta think if some sort of adapter plate will work. I'm getting real close. Pushing it out that extra 1/2 inch might be enough for me to work with.