Thread: Different Part Numbers for Same Item?

My Cars
    F33 440i Conv M Perf

Different Part Numbers for Same Item?

Hi All

I am trying to source a park assist control unit for my car (F33 440i MPerf), I have seen some available with the exact same part number on the sticker but others that look identical with a different part number but claiming to be for the F33 as well.
    Would the newer park assist units have a different part number and perhaps what I am seeing is an old and a new later unit?

Thanks

My Cars
    MRster / Z4 M4i / X5 M50
    You can use realoem.com to find part numbers for your specific car by entering your VIN, or you can enter the part number and it will tell you which car models can use the part. Many parts get updated over time so some parts may have more than one part number depending on if it has be updated or not.
    2002 M Roadster, Steel Gray Metailic, Gray Nappa Leather, Black Soft Top, Steel Gray Metailic Hard Top, TC Kline Double Adj Shocks with H&R Springs, Stromung Exhaust, SSR Type C Wheels. Looking for a new home.

2022 Z4 M40i, Misano Blue Metallic, Prem Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg

2023 X5 M50, Phytonic Blue, Black Extended Merion Leather, Driving Asst Pro Pkg, Park Asst Pkg, Exec Pkg, Climate Comfort Pkg.

My Cars
    F33 440i Conv M Perf
    Quote Originally Posted by khammack View Post
    You can use realoem.com to find part numbers for your specific car by entering your VIN, or you can enter the part number and it will tell you which car models can use the part. Many parts get updated over time so some parts may have more than one part number depending on if it has be updated or not.
    Great I did just that and can see that there are newer models of the park assist module, about 5 in total all with a different part number.

Thanks!

My Cars
    MRster / Z4 M4i / X5 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by RainX View Post
    Great I did just that and can see that there are newer models of the park assist module, about 5 in total all with a different part number.

Thanks!
    2002 M Roadster, Steel Gray Metailic, Gray Nappa Leather, Black Soft Top, Steel Gray Metailic Hard Top, TC Kline Double Adj Shocks with H&R Springs, Stromung Exhaust, SSR Type C Wheels. Looking for a new home.

2022 Z4 M40i, Misano Blue Metallic, Prem Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg

2023 X5 M50, Phytonic Blue, Black Extended Merion Leather, Driving Asst Pro Pkg, Park Asst Pkg, Exec Pkg, Climate Comfort Pkg.