Going to post this here to see if I can get any more traction:

Hello everyone. I have had my 335i for to long now and am recently in a place where I am ready to start fixing her up again - my current issue that I am working on is getting my headlight working so I can get the car inspected again. So, I am lost here and looking for any help\advice. It is my passenger side highbeam and lowbeam that do not work.

So far:
Replaced HID Bulb
Replaced Ballast
---- Tested both HID bulb and ballast in opposite side, and they work (should have started with this).
Took the entire passenger side assembly and plugged it into the drivers side connector and passenger side assembly works fine. Moved the drivers side headlight over to passenger side - same issue replicates. This makes me believe that the assembly is fine (seemingly).
I downloaded ToolSet32 and attempted to reset the FRM myself (thought I did it correctly) and still no luck. Sent it off to get repaired, and still doesn't work - the repair guy said he did see faults, so I'm guessing I didn't reset it correctly and am assuming that he has now reset/repaired it correctly as he stated he did.

So this is where I am, not exactly sure where to search next, other than check the grounds - any other suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated before I take it in to see what a mechanic says.

Thanks in advance.