Thread: FS BMW fuel injectors & injector cleaning machine (good) & tester (broken)- $500 LA

My Cars
    97 M3, 65 Mustang FB

FS BMW fuel injectors & injector cleaning machine (good) & tester (broken)- $500 LA

***you can find the photos here, uploading to ad soon https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...oken-500-socal

I am selling my fuel injectors, supplies and a fuel injector cleaning machine. I used to service injectors for E30s (most BMWs) under the website danoperformance.com I The entire collection of injectors is approximately 200 of E36 and E30 injectors. I have a bunch of spare O-rings, filters, and pintle caps for E36s and E30s. Some are not pictured, but I have them at another location. Probably enough supplies for 40 injectors.

I would consider all injectors pictured to be cores. The majority I feel will need to be cleaned and backflowed (done with pressure portion of machine which is not working but can be fixed). If you really want some of the type of injectors, let me know. I would prefer to sell everything together.

The injector machine is a tektino inj-6b which can work on 6 cylinder models or less. It was one of the machines from Alibaba. It serves 2 functions, cleaning and testing.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...145e2edc77fKVL

The cleaning side of machine - works fine. The machine cycles the injectors from RPM to being static opened while they are in the ultrasonic bath (separate silver tank, included)

Here is a video I made of it cleaning yesterday.

https://youtu.be/J9k9FKn87xU

The testing side of machine - This machine is harbor freight quality. It has its quirks, but when it worked, it could accurately test flow rates to within 1% of the other injectors. The pump died the other day. Its very serviceable as it took me about 10 minutes to remove pump. Its a 12 volt pump used in Honda civics and odesseys. If I fix this portion of the machine, I will increase the price to $600. The tank of injector machine needs to be cleaned though.

This was my side hustle and I typically charged $90 to $120 to clean injectors. I did some extras too to charge that price. My plan was to buy a new machine and treat this machine as my dirty machine. If you want to be fast at cleaning injectors, having a dedicated machine that just cleans the injectors is really helps with efficiency. Even though half the machine works, it can make you money.

Included is the testing fluid. I think its around $50 a gallon. Similar in properties to gas, just not as flammable. Its mostly full.

I cleaned fuel injectors for years, so I would also connect with my cheap parts suppliers and my techniques for helping.

I will be updating the pics as I go,
    Last edited by dano670; 03-02-2021 at 01:04 PM. Reason: adding photos

My Cars
    89 E30 S52 94 E34 S52
    Sent you a pm via r3v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk