Hello My 2015 BMW i8 a/c is just blowing regular/warm air, & the rear view window won’t defog...

This started right after a major snow storm. The car is fully charged, and the back window in the same spots is always fogged up no matter what weather is present. The A/C blows regular/almost warm air even when it’s cold outside.

The first time I opened the trunk the bottom was soaked wet, & nothing had spilled inside or got in, and I noticed having the defog button on in the rear of the vehicle the vents had water moisture around them so I believe that’s where the water is from. I also noticed it’s the exact same spot only 3/4th of the rear window that’s fogged up & does not defog regardless of turning on the defogger. I wiped the window down very throughly but the next morning it was fogged in the same area when I got into the car.

What could be the problem? I have an inkling possibly a sensor failed due to the major snow storm, I also live in Houston Texas which is warm majority of the year, & we had a historic snow storm.

I never really used the heater or defogger or seat warmers until the snowstorm. They also worked fine after.

I also have tried every setting & always have my temperature set to 60. I tried auto/manual air circulation. I do however believe the front defogger works. I don’t believe the back is working though when I tried to start it with the trunk open and doors open so idk if that may be why I didn’t feel any air from the rear vents in the trunk.

Any ideas what’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk