Thread: Need a Huge Favor - $$ Will pay

My Cars
    2012 BMW X5

Need a Huge Favor - $$ Will pay

So i have a 2011 BMW X5 and looking to sell but want to offer the aftermarket warranty to the new private buyer as an incentive. I paid over $2k for this 100k warranty and it allows a one time warranty transfer.

What i did not know is i needed to keep all receipts, which i thought it did when i bought all my filters, oil etc from Autozone. Come to find out it didnt, but luckily i do keep a good detailed Excel spreadsheet log of all miles, dates etc.

What i am asking, is I am willing to pay for anyone's receipts for any oil filter, air filter etc you may have for this car. I know its a long shot but i will make it ($$) worth your time. I need at least (4) oil changes Late 2018 til 2020.

ITs not like i am lying as i 100% did all the maintenance myself as i do with all vehicles i own i am just not one to be careful enough to keep the receipts. Since you are on this forum i assume most you guys do your own maintenance.

Please help me if you can, its another one of those issues where these warranty companies trying to get out of paying

My Cars
    BMW X3, Audi S4
    Have you tried contacting autozone for purchase history? If you purchased that much you probably created an account with them. Your other option would be to connect your bank for transaction history as well. I hope it works out for you.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    2012 BMW X5
    i did, and you know how the 18yr old at the counter, "nah we cannot look them up that far" I called their customer service and got my speedperks account but its only showing my online orders

My Cars
    BMW X3, Audi S4
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish2004 View Post
    i did, and you know how the 18yr old at the counter, "nah we cannot look them up that far" I called their customer service and got my speedperks account but its only showing my online orders
    Sorry man. Maybe speak to a manager at the store. There is no way they don't have records. They need for auditing, IRS and all sorts of other reasons.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk